Updated on March 17, 2020
1. Enhanced Cleaning - Our model homes and sales offices will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis. Antibacterial soap is provided at each office for hand washing as well as hand sanitizer.
2. Social Distancing - We love to show our customers how much we appreciate them with handshakes and hugs, however, during this time we will limit ourselves to smiles.
3. Stay Home When Not Feeling Well - We have asked our team to use extra caution when evaluating their own personal health and will have staff go home if they are not feeling well.
4. Large Events - We've postponed large gatherings & meetings at our communities and offices until further notice. All one-on-one meetings with our customers will continue.
5. Virtual Options - We provide one-on-one meetings, virtual meetings and electronic signature alternatives for our customers and are here to serve their needs as a first priority.
Q: Are your model homes and sales offices open?
A: Yes, we are open and scheduling appointments! We recommend calling to set an appointment so that we can better practice social distancing through one-on-one meetings with our clients.
Q: Will I still have my scheduled Design Studio Appointment?
A: Yes. Our appointments do not allow for more than 20 guests at a time. The 6,000+ square foot Design Studio provides ample space for your one-on-one appointment with a designer. Additionally, we have enhanced the cleaning of our Design Studio and workspaces.
Q: I’m currently building a home – will meetings with my sales manager and builder continue?
A: Yes. We will continue to meet with our customers during this time. We have adopted social distancing policies so as to prevent any spread of the virus, however, if you have recently traveled or have become ill, please let your sales manager know so that we can make virtual arrangements for your scheduled meetings. The safety of both you and our employees is very important to us.
Q: Will the construction on my home be delayed?
A: It is our goal to maintain our current building schedule and deliver your home on time. Our builders and sales team will continue to update you weekly with the progress of your home.