At John Houston Homes, we consider Realtors to be our partners and treat you like a member of the family. When you bring clients through our doors, you can be assured that they will work with an experienced team with one of the highest customer satisfaction ratings.
In recognition of initiating the sale of a John Houston Home we developed a program to protect your commission and to eliminate any misunderstandings.
- If you register your clients with us during your initial community visit, we'll protect your commission (up to 3%) for 60 days from registration to signing a purchase agreement.
- Registration applies only to a community where the buyer is registered by the realtor in person. Each new community visited by the buyer must be registered by the realtor separately.
- In the event 2 Realtors register the same customer, the Realtor who physically accompanies the customer will be honored. The customer must also give written consent for the Realtor to be paid on the transaction. This applies to homes built-to-order as well as quick move-in homes.
- Phone-in, website or email registration is not a valid method of registration.
- Commission will be paid upon transfer of title.